Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 11 - Honoring My Husband In Words

Today I am Hallelujah Happy as I count down the days to my return home.  As I think about all the possible ways to honor my husband, today I choose to honor him in words.  I decided to make a list of all the characteristics that describe the wonderful man he is and used an on line tool to create a picture out of the words.  Below is the picture of my accumulation of words.  Today, I honor my husband by sharing all the words I believe describe the wonderful man of God he is in the form of a picture.


Wives of the worls, if you were to create such a tool to describe your husband, what  words would stand out the most and would those words honor your husband?  The first word to come to mind when you think of your husband, will directly correlate to how you treat him.  Honor your husband today in words by first starting with your thoughts and translate those thoughts into your words. 

Please share in what ways you do or can honor your husband in words. 

Blessings,

Rochelle 

Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Deut. 11:18-19
                   Please share your story by clicking on comments below.

No comments: