Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 7 - Honoring My Husband Through Song

Today I honor my husband by sharing the song that was sang when I walked down the aisle almost 12 years ago.  The name of the song is Someone Like You and speaks about what happens when someone you want loves you and what that does to your spirit.  One of the lines in the lyrics is ..my heart would take wings and I'd feel so alive when someone likes you loves me. 

I honor my husband today in song because my heart has taken wings because someone like him loves me.  Please share what songs reminds you of how your husband inspires your heart.

Rochelle


                         

And when the king's decree which he shall make shall be published throughout all his empire, (for it is great,) all the wives shall give to their husbands honour, both to great and small. 
Esther 1:20

                                     Please click on comment below to post your comment.

No comments: