Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 100 Honoring My Husband With Good Energy

Today was a sad day for all of us Oprah fans.  I am a big Oprah fan and was very saddened by the ending of her show.  It was such a source of inspiration, learning and personal growth for me.  At her closing today she spoke about energy and how it is everywhere and we take our energy with us wherever we go.  I found this interesting given I recently wrote a 20+ page paper about the Law of Attraction and the Law of Correspondence which pretty much speaks to exactly this concept.

The Law of Attraction and the Law of Correspondence both speak to the concept of us getting back what we put out.  In the book of Job and Proverbs the Bible speaks about us reaping what we sow.  One statement that Oprah made that I absolutely loved was, "Be responsible for the energy you bring into the room."  I thought, Wow! What a degree of accountability that brings to every individual that takes it to heart.

Today I am honoring my husband with good energy.  I know that our spirit, attitude and energy can change the dynamic of a room by just showing up.  I am taking responsibility for the energy I bring into the room by ensuring that I am carrying joy, happiness and the spirit the Lord with me wherever I go.

My work used to require me to travel across the U.S. and other parts of the world.   Every where I went, anytime I had to do a presentation, make a speech, and facilitate a meeting or any intervention with a group, I always prayed beforehand.  This was my way of covering myself to ensure I did not leave with any spirits I did not bring into the room.  I now realize I was also being responsible for the energy I brought into the room.  I am so glad I can look back on those times and know I brought good energy into the room. I am honoring my husband with good energy today because I want to attract to me good energy in return.

Wives of the world how can you honor your husband's with good energy?  What type of energy do you bring into your home?  Does the spirit of happiness, joy and cheer rise or fall when you are present?  How can you honor your spouse with good energy today?  Remember we all reap what we sow, so be sure to sow good energy so you get it in return.

Blessings,

Rochelle

"As I have observed, those who plow evil and those who sow trouble reap it." Job 4:8

No comments: