Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 98 Honoring My Husband With Relief

Today's mail came with some unnerving news about one of my husband's prior tenants.  He had a tenant who I believe was or is a little off her rockers.  She tried to accuse him of breaking into her apartment, stealing her furniture when she in fact moved it herself, she was very irate and the neighbors could not wait for her to leave.  When she left she called the police and tried to accuse him of locking her out of the apartment when she in fact called him to say she had moved.

To make a long story short, she moved, broke her lease by four months and is now suing for an insane amount of money.  Bryan called me with the news and I could hear the sense of frustration and despair in his voice.  I also knew he had all the necessary proof to demonstrate this person is not operating with a full deck.  I encouraged him to take care of his work while I worked on responding to the claim.  I prepared the necessary documentation for him to return to court.  He was so relieved that he did not have to figure out how to address the situation and I was grateful that I headed up a legal department in my former life.  You never know when God is going to use knowledge he has imparted in prior years for a current situation. 

Today I honored my husband with a great sense of relief by taking on the task of handling a situation that is a huge nuisance and frustrating so he could focus on being productive with other aspects of his business.

Wives of the world in what ways do you honor relief for  your husbands when he may be dealing with a frustrating situation?  How do you help relieve the pressure and our anxiety so he focus on what's important.  Please share your stories with us; we would love to hear from you.

Blessings,

Rochelle

No comments: