Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 84 Honoring My Husband With Affection

Today I am honoring my husband with affection.  We have been apart for the past couple of days and I missed him dearly.

Wow! I wonder what happed to the rest of my paragraph.  I noticed when I logged on today that only one sentence from this post was reflected.  I guess it was all I really needed to share and the rest was not as important.  That being said, this may go done on record as my shortest post ever. 

Wives of the world, how do you honor your husband's with affection after being absent for a short time?  Bryan is not the overly affectionate one in our marriage, I am.  Sometimes I wish he was more so but it is what it is.  This year is about me being the change I want to see, so if I want more affection than I have to give more affection.  Which is what I did?  Please share your stories with us; we would love to hear from you.

Blessings,

Rochelle

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder yet too much distance can make the heart go yonder."  Affection is yet another way to demonstrate love in action.

2 comments:

alicia said...

Mark and i were two peas in a pod for two years and three months,but things changed
when moved to a new neighborhood,he met anotherand our relationship started to fail,
i did everything a woman could,surfered for love till i start to have low self esteem
.Then i met this spellcaster online through a testimony on aol questions,his email is
ifapriestforspell gmail dot com,mine is aliciasmith001 gmail com...................
took a leap of faith,contacted him and he replied,he told me his charges,
i paid and about a week,Mark called,and apologised,we made up and little miss fling stayed away..try him if you want,,choice is yours
Alicia

Rochelle said...

Hi Alicia,

Thank you for sharing your story of triumph in your marriage. I am happy things have worked out for you and your husband. I believe in the power of love, but more importantly I believe in the power of God and how he can fix a marriage. He created marriage and I believe he will fix any marrriage if each party has the desire and real love was once at the core of the relationship. Thanks for sharing.

Rochelle