Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 288 Honoring My Husband With A Confirmation


I just absolutely love it when the Lord provides insight and blessings with a threefold confirmation.    Since last week the Lord has provided several reminders about his promise to me about children.  Today I watched the 700 Club and there was this awesome story about a couple who had experienced several miscarriages and was told their most recent pregnancy was not going to go full term because the doctor could not hear a heartbeat.  After much prayer and while in the hospital to have what they thought to be their still born child; the husband asked for one last sonogram.  To every one's amazement there was a heartbeat and 7 months later they had a little girl.  The story brought me to tears.

I was about to turn the TV off when Pat, one of the anchors asked to join them in prayer.  I really wanted to move forward with my chores for the day but something told me to stop and join them in prayer, so I did.  They began to pray and were praying for several things I understood but could not relate to and then the female co-anchor began to pray for all the women who are experiencing fertility challenges.  She spoke about God's promise and having faith that God will bring it to pass for everyone under the hearing of her voice.  I knew at that moment why "God" told me to listen and partake in the prayer.  It was one more reminder of his promise to Bryan and me . I could not wait to share it with him.   Today I am honoring my husband with a confirmation from the Lord.

I believe that things typically happen in threes and I believe this because it is often representative of the trinity, God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.  God has used three different forums on three different occasions to remind me of his forthcoming blessing.  I am honoring my husband with a confirmation that the Lord is as sure as his word and just as I have said on many occasions, including yesterday, I don't know how, I don't know when but I know who which is good enough for me.  I believe God at his word, I know Jesus is interceding on my behalf and I believe the Holy Spirit will guide me and my faith until it comes to pass. 

Wives of the world how can you honor your husband with a confirmation? What has the Lord confirmed for you lately that has brought joy to you and will bring joy to your husband?  How can you honor him with a confirmation on today?

Blessings,

Rochelle

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” Genesis 28:15

2 comments:

Conny said...

You KNOW my heart goes out to couples facing infertility - and I am adding my prayers for you & Bryan!!

Rochelle said...

Thank you very much for your prayers.