Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 47 - Honoring My Husband With Thankfulness of Heart

Today I am honoring my husband with thankfulness of heart.  Today is the day that we celebrate 12 years of tying the knot and commiting before God and the world that we will be together and love each other forever.  I am honoring my husband with thankfulness because I am truly thankful that the Lord has blessed me with such a guy as him.  Sometimes he may drive me crazy but most times he makes me laugh and does whatever he can to increase my happiness.  Today I am honoring my husband with thankfulness of heart for 12 years of loving me.

                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Digital greeting card generated with Smilebox

Wive of the world, today may or may not be your anniversary, either way, how can you honor your husband with thankfulness of heart?  In what ways can you show him how thankful you are for all he does to keep your marriage alive?  How can you honor him with thankfulness today?

Blessings,

Rochelle


“God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today.  Have you used one to say ‘thank you?" William A. Ward
Click on comments below to share your story with us, we would love to hear from you.

No comments: