Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 55 Honoring My Husband With Collaboration

Today I am honoring my husband with collaboration.  We are narrowing down to the wire as far as tax time and like many of you there is this mad rush to get everything necessary in order.  Well believe it or not we are still processing information to prepare our paperwork for tax preparation.  Today I am honoring my husband with collaboration as we determine how to divide and conquer the remaining issues for this process.

I am more of a detailed person than Bryan; however he knows the intricacies of his businesses.  He goes and identifies what needs to go where and I do the spreadsheets.  It works.  I just wish it was as easy as I make it sound to get to this conclusion.  It was quite the colorful conversation to get settled on my most appropriate assignments.  Nonetheless it is work that needs to be done and within the next few days. 

Because of this, I am honoring my husband today with collaboration so that we can work collaboratively together to complete this arduous task.  I am honoring him with collaboration so we can get our taxes completed and turned in to the accountant with ample time for processing and submission to our great Uncle Sam. 

Wives of the world, in what ways do you collaborate with your husband when the assignment of task might not be as easy as you would both like?  In what ways can you honor him with collaboration in the things he likes and does not like to do?  Please share your stories with us; we would love to learn from you.

Blessings,

Rochelle

"Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean." - Ryunosuke Satoro

No comments: