Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 203 Honoring My Husband With Protection

Praise the Lord, I am so grateful for the wisdom of others.  After my intervention on yesterday Bryan decided he wanted to do things a little different with this potential partner.  Instead of a corporate partnership he will simply lease the property to this person which keeps the liability in the hands of the person operating the establishment.  I was so excited when Bryan shared this news and his change of heart.

Today I am honoring my husband with protection.  It is now my task to ensure the lease agreement encompasses all the necessary nuances to protect Bryan's interest.  It is so interesting to me that legal skills I gained close to twenty years ago are now of critical value to my husband.  I am honored at the opportunity to ensure the lease agreement is intact and financially protects both parties.  I am surprised at how excited I am to offer this service to my husband.  I am so used to him protecting me in so many ways that I feel privileged to return the duty.

Wives of the world how do you honor your husband with protection?  In what way do you or can you ensure his interests are protected in exchange situations?  Is this something you enjoy doing or prefer to leave it to the professionals?  Please share your stories with us; we would love to hear from you.

Blessings,

Rochelle

"God's name is a place of protection - good people can run there and be safe." Proverbs 18:9-11

No comments: