Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 211 Honoring My Husband With Joy

First I'd like to share the PRAISE report.  While Bryan was in North Carolina he located the only person that could help clear up this land situation with the state.  She had all the certified and notarized documents that proved her right to sell the property and therefore his right to purchase.  God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

This weekend is my last weekend at school.  I am filled with all types of emotions as a result.  I am excited because I will have more time to spend at home, I am sad because the journey is coming to a close, I am joyful about the future possibilities, I am concerned about completing the practicum report and comprehensive exam all at the same time.  However I am mostly filled with joy.  Today I am honoring my husband with joy.  He has been very supportive while I forged through the completion of this program and I am filled with joy as I think about all the great things we will be able to do together once the program is totally complete.

Wives of the world how can you honor your husbands with joy? 

Blessings,

Rochelle

1 comment:

Conny said...

After your comment about my "joy" post, I had to come back & re-read YOUR "joy" post! :) Not sure if I'd said it on my blog, but after I wrote my post, the sermon on Sunday at our church was by a missionary who spoke on JOY he found working among very primitive conditions in Peru, where people & poverty could easily steal that joy - but if the joy is OF THE LORD, it does not fade.
God was definitely showing ME that I needed to find the JOY & hold on tight to it - despite the people in my own life (and circumstances) that get me down. THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH!