Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 215 Honoring My Husband With Reservations

Reservations are blissful!
Today I am honoring my husband with reservations.  We have been anticipating the opportunity to go on  an extended vacation but have been awaiting my completion of school.  Today I am honoring my husband with reservations by placing on hold two possible locations for our vacation in November.  The closing ceremony for my program is November 20th and I have been saying for several months that I want to be on a plane heading somewhere south on the 21st.  Bryan has been saying he has been waiting two years to have a vacation where I am not occupied with doing school work.

I guess this is one of those win/win situations.  I am honoring him by making reservations and I will truly benefit from the outcome.  He has been saying for a couple of weeks that if we are going to go somewhere we need to make reservations now and I could not have been more excited.  It is truly my pleasure to honor him with reservations.

Wives of the world in what ways can you or do you honor your husband with reservations?  Are you both in need of some time away to unwind, rest and just enjoy each other's company?  How can you honor your husband today with reservations, even if it is to your favorite restaurant on date night, a night away from the kids, or an afternoon rendezvous?  Sometimes a simple change of scenery creates a change in attitude which changes bad feelings to good and impacts a relationship in a positive manner.  How can you positively impact your relationship today by honoring your husband with reservations?  Please share your stories with us; we would love to hear from you.

Blessings,

Rochelle

"Today I learned a new definition for reservations, sheer bliss." RAS

No comments: