Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 217 Honoring My Husband With A Make-Up

Yesterday I had to apologize to my husband because of  my poor planning and gross under estimation of  time, however today I have the pleasure of being able to make up for that faux pas.  Things went much smoother than anticipated and all of what we had planned for yesterday we are well positioned for this evening. 

Praise God for the 1 Minute Hug,
it is like making up every day.
Today I am honoring my husband with a make-up, a make-up cuddle, kiss and session. I'm sure you ladies are aware of how wonderful make up sessions (if you do not know what a session is, check out the post on day 150 to learn more)  can be.  I believe research has proven that we bring all the emotions with us during that time which deepens the sensation of the experience.  I'm quite excited to let him know just how sorry I was for having to change our plans.

Wives of the world in what ways can you or do you need to honor your husband with a make-up?  What have you promised that has fallen through the cracks.  Making up is another one of those things that I just love because they are such awesome win wins.  You win, he wins, and the kids win (if you have any) because you get the serotonin going, smiles are brighter, laughs are deeper and there is typically lots of joy in the morning.  If you do not have anything to make up for,  do it for the sake of doing it in advance of having to apologize for something because of all the benefits attached.  Think about how full your emotional back will be when you need to make a withdrawal.  Enjoy your make up sessions today.

Blessings,

Rochelle

                   "Making up is easy to do when you lead with your heart."  RAS

No comments: