Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 210 Honoring My Husband With the Armor of God

Today Bryan had to take a trip to North Carolina for business.  It was a last minute trip to protect his business interest.  Apparently the state of North Carolina is trying to take possession of land he purchased several years ago claiming the person that sold it to him did not have authorization.  All I could say is thank the Lord my husband is a Christian man and has learned to manage his anger.

Today I honored my husband with the armor of God by ensuring that we were all prayed up before, and during his trip.  I know my husband can sometimes have a temper but I also know he is a brilliant business man and will not allow his anger to impact any business dealings.  My prayer was about asking God to shield him with his armor of protection in his travels, in his mind and in his being. I prayed for wisdom in this situation and clarity of actions to be taken; and for God to help him locate the right people, the right representation and for him to receive the information that will be critical for this process. 

Wives of the world in what way do your husband need to be honored with the armor of God?  In what area of his life could he use the support of your direct line to Jesus to help him through to victory?  How can you honor your husband today with the armor of God?  Please share your stories with us; we would love to hear from you.

Blessings,

Rochelle

"Is not this the God who armed me well, then aimed me in the right direction?  God's name is a place of protection— good people can run there and be safe. You protect me with salvation-armor; you touch me and I feel ten feet tall. You cleared the ground under me so my footing was firm." Samuel 22:31

No comments: