Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 208 Honoring My Husband With Grooming

Tomorrow is a big day for Bryan in court.  The story I shared on Day 98 continues on tomorrow when he goes to court to share the truth and hopefully have the case dismissed.  Yesterday I could tell he was a little concerned about the case because his prior tenant is a lose cannon.  This evening as we discussed the case I noticed that Bryan's dreads were not in the condition I thought they needed to be when going before the court.  Today I honored my husband with good grooming.

He had mentioned that he needed his hair tightened however I did not bring any of the normal products with me to the city, so improvise we did.  In the midst of improvising I realized that the substitute product was actually doing a better job than the one we typically use.   Today I honored my husband with good grooming by taking care of his dreads to prepare him to stand before the judge on tomorrow.  When it comes to court, fortunately or unfortunately the judge has all power, my hope is that on tomorrow they see the stories for what they really honor and my husband with a dismissal and issues a judgement from the damage caused by the tenant.

Wives of the world in what ways do you honor your husband with good grooming?  How do you help him look his best when necessary?  How can you honor your husband with good grooming today?  Please share your story with us; we would love to hear from you.

Blessings,

Rochelle

1 comment:

Toyin O. said...

I just love the way you are always honoring your husband. A lot men need help with their grooming.