Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 35 - Honoring My Husband With Sex Appeal

Ladies, as we all know, men are visual beings.  They are most turned on by what they see.  During the winter months it is so hard to maintain a good balance of keeping warm and remaining sexy in my night clothes.  There were several evenings where I had to forego sexy for warmth so I am so glad the weather is changing and I can be more consistent in how I show up for bed.  My husband tells me that I am the sexiest woman he knows and I would like to keep it that way.  So today I am honoring my husband with sex appeal. 

I am honoring my husband with sex appeal because I know how it excites him to see me in lingerie instead of pajamas.  I know he feels I am doing it for him, and he's correct.  I know when I care what I look like when I go to bed, he cares and it brings lingering thoughts for the next day.  At one time, for a very short period of time, last winter I remember wearing pajamas to bed on several occasions.  One evening I got up to go to the bathroom and happen to get a glimpse of myself in our very large bathroom mirror. My first thought was what in the world are you doing; there is absolutely nothing sexy about your bedtime attire.  It was at that moment that I decided I was going to find a way to be sexy in the winter time.  It was challenging and there were moments where I had to choose warmth over comfort, but all in all, sexy won.  I want to be sure when my husband thinks about someone sexy, it is not who or what he sees on TV, but it is me from the night before. 

Wives of the world, in what ways do you honor your husband with sex appeal?  Are you giving him something to linger about the next day every evening or have you forgotten how important visual sex appeal is to your husband?  How can you honor your husband with sex appeal today?  Please share your stories; we would really love to hear how you have conquered this challenge.

Blessings,

Rochelle

Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.  Sophia Loren
Click on comments below to share your story.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

In order to share yourself with your mate with sex appeal a woman has to strive to have a positive self image especially when it comes to her body. Being able to enjoy and love the skin that you are in allows you to be able to share that with the one you love. If you don’t have one already, start developing a positive self image inside and out. No matter what size you are accept your body for everything that it is. The media gives us such a distorted view of what beauty is or should be so don’t pay attention to unrealistic models in magazines that have been airbrushed and touched up to perfection. A woman should accept every inch of her own body and celebrate herself. Start by changing the conversation you may be having with yourself about your body. Learn to love what you see in the mirror and turn up the heat by purchasing sexy lingerie and underwear for your hubby. And ladies if you are on a budget no problem check out Ross and Marshalls. Not only do they have a great selection you can always find really nice things there for a fraction of the cost as compared to Victoria Secrets. Enjoy!!

ronmar said...

Talk about sex appeal. I have to thank God my hubbie loves me for me.We had went to the store and I didn't even bother to put on jeans I had on my Pj's so to me I looked a Very much Hot Mess and my hubbie comes down the aisle and says when we get home how about some fun.So I say Great Happiness To so Sex Appeal.They see what we don't about ourselves, Gotta love it when they put on the charm unexpectly

Ronmar

Ronmar