Welcome to my Blog

I Will Honor My Husband blog site began as a wife's journey to love, honor and cherish her husband everyday for one full year in 2011. The experience was so awesome that I am continuing the journey. As the Lord guides me I will continue to post about how I am honoring my husband on at least a weekly basis. This blog is for me and other wives to learn how to be more intentional in demonstrating our love, honor and respect for our husbands in a way that matters to them most. Last year it was a challenge and a goal to make it a habit, this year I hope to realize the habit as a way of life. I welcome, encourage and invite you to - Join the Movement! and let the world know you honor your husband.

My prayer is that marriages and lives will be changed across the globe by the expression of "One Year of Love". Please send me a picture of you and your husband so the world will know you have joined the movement.

Rochelle

"The Lord, your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and all your soul." Deut. 13:3

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 151 Honoring My Husband With A Declaration

I think I have come up against the wall or challenge that happens when we take on any activity that requires a high degree of commitment, follow through and sustainable.  For whatever reason this month has been that for me.  It started with the technical difficulties but has continued with the ongoing challenge of being able to complete my post in a timely manner. 

Each and every day the Lord speaks to me about how I need to be honoring my husband and building on what he has already given me; yet the month of July has presented the challenge of getting what's in my head and heart in my post within the committed time frame.  Today I am honoring my husband with a declaration because I believe in the power of speaking what we want to be in reality.  I am declaring that the devil will not continue to be a road block for the remainder of this month.  I am declaring that as the Lord speaks to my heart the universe will open the gates of heaven to make space, time and opportunity to continue this awesome assignment in a timely manner.  I am declaring that I know the Lord has an incredibly blessing because any time the devil tries to steal our joy or get in the way; if we forge forward a testimony is at the end of the struggle. 

Today I am honoring my husband with a declaration of victory through this challenge because I believe someone is learning, growing and having a great impact on their marriage because of how the Lord has chosen to use me.  So stay tuned for how I believe God will take this process to a whole other level and may you continue to be blessed in a way that is most impactful for you.

Wives of the world in what ways can you or do you honor your husband with a declaration?  What do you do to get beyond the roadblocks of life when the devil tries to get in the way of an assignment the Lord has given you?  How do you hold on to the commitment so what the Lord is building does not fall ?  Please share your stories with us; we would love to hear and learn from you.

Blessings,

Rochelle

"Hear diligently my speech, and my declaration with your ears." Job 13:17

No comments: